Admissions @ AlphaCE
- The Government of Karnataka conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into various professional courses. The CET is generally conducted during Feb/March and the notification will appear in all leading newspapers.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the combined performance in PUC/XII std.
- Seat matrix are announced indicating seats available in different colleges in different branches based on the sanctioned intake.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Network Engineering
- VLSI Design and Embedded Systems
- Structural Engineering
- Thermal Power Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- PUC/Intermediate/10+2 Certificate/Diploma/Marks Card/Diploma Certificate/ BE Marks Cards
- CET allotment letter
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Migration Certificate in case of Non- Karnataka
- Eligibility fee for Non-Karnataka/Foreign students to be paid to Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Four Passport Size Photographs and two stamp size photographs
Bachelor of Engineering
Duration : 4 years (8 Semesters) - Full Time
Eligiblity: Candidates should have passed PUC/10+2/or equivalent with 45% aggregate in PCM (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
Diploma candidates should have minimum aggregate of 50% (45 in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for lateral entry.
Non-Karnataka candidates are also eligible for lateral entry.
Master of Technology
Duration: 2 years (4 Semesters) - Full Time
Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the prescribed Qualifying Examinations (PGCET(Karnataka)/GATE/PG Entrance examination of other state governments) with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the semesters/years of the degree examination (Cumulative sum of the secured marks of all the semesters/years divided by the sum of the maximum marks).
Cumulative sum of the secured marks of all the semesters/years divided by the sum of the maximum marks). However, in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and CAT-1, marks shall not be less than 40%.
Duration: 3 years (6 Semesters) - Full Time
Eligibility: Candidates should have passed SSLC/10 with 35%.
Original certificates to be submitted at the time of admission:
Students interested in applying for the specific courses should fill up the application form and mail it to us at the below address.